By default administrator user account is hidden in windows 10 that you have to enable by running command, here is this post I will tell you the best and simplest way to enable admin account using command prompt.
- Tap on Windows Key. or type CMD on search bar like this
- Type CMD and simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + Enter key. note all three keys should be press simultaneously
- Next window will pop up will ask you to accept press yes there will be admin command prompt , for example
- Type command net user administrator /active:yes and hit enter. You will get message saying command completed successfully.
- You're done, after restart you will find option to login using administration user account.
Labels: Tips & Tricks
Thanks for reading Enable Administrator Account in Windows 10. Please share...!